The Trump administration is preparing for strikes against Iran and awaiting the implementation decision

Informed sources told CBS News that the administration of US President Donald Trump was, yesterday, Friday, in the process of preparing for a new round of military strikes against Iran, despite the continuation of the diplomatic track, after a report by “Axios” indicated that Trump was “seriously considering” carrying out new strikes against Tehran.
The sources stated that no final decision had been taken regarding carrying out the strikes until the end of Friday, indicating that some members of the US military and intelligence services had canceled their plans for the “Memorial Day” weekend, in anticipation of the possibility of carrying out military strikes.
In an indication of active movements in Washington, Trump said in a post on “Truth Social” that “government-related circumstances” would prevent him from attending the wedding of his son, Donald Trump Jr., and the president also canceled his vacation in New Jersey and returned to Washington.
The president had intended to spend Memorial Day weekend at his golf resort in New Jersey, but instead returned to the White House.
- For more: Follow Khaleejion 24 Arabic, Khaleejion 24 English, Khaleejion 24 Live, and for social media follow us on Facebook and Twitter




