World News

Trump renews his warning: Two weeks are enough to bomb all targets in Iran


The American President said Donald Trump Two weeks are enough to hit every target in Iran, considering that Tehran "I was defeated militarily" In the war launched by Washington and Israel in February.

In an interview with independent journalist Cheryl Attkisson, which was recorded last week and will be broadcast later on Sunday, the US President renewed the description of NATO That "paper tiger"accusing his country’s allies of failing to help it in this war.

Trump said in the interview that the Iranians "Defeated militarily, maybe in their minds they don’t know it, but I think they realize it"But he added, saying: "This doesn’t mean they’re finished".

Trump and NATO

He hinted that the US military could "To intervene for an additional two weeks and strike every target (in Iran). We had certain targets, and we probably hit 70 percent of them, but there were other targets that we could theoretically hit.".

Trump said that NATO "He proved to be a paper tiger. They weren’t there to help"This is after NATO members refrained from contributing to the reopening of the Strait of Hormuz, which Iran has practically closed since the start of the American-Israeli attack on it on February 28.

Related Articles

Back to top button